Shopping to suit you…..
When you want – it only takes an hour or two
- In your lunch break or straight after work
- When the kids are at school or in bed
- To catch up with friends
Where you want to shop – we can come to you
- At home with friends
- At your workplace with colleagues
- At our studio with us on a one to one
Who is it for
- Age 4 to size 24. There is something for everyone
- Busy women who don’t like the hassle of the High Street
- Ladies who don’t want to compromise comfort for chic
Why use our Pop up Shop
- It’s stress free and fun
- Affordable, quaity, design led clothing with a quirky twist
- Trained stylist on hand for style advice
- Unmissable Hostess discounts and offers
- To fundraise (we could even do a fashion show)
YOU Have a Wardrobe Full of Clothes but Nothing to Wear
YOU get dressed in the morning and think “That will do”, instead of “I feel great”
YOU shy away from colour
YOU find Clothes Shopping a Nightmare
THEN YOU NEED OUR STYLE & COLOUR COMBO SOLUTION !!!
Try these quick & easy 1st steps until your Personalised Consultation ………….
- COLOUR – Do You Know What Colours Suit You? It is the cheapest, quickest & easiest way to update your look – working
those Colour Combos not only make you look younger and brighter, but help you build a Capsule Mix&Match wardrobe, where
You always have something interesting & flattering to wear.
- ACCESSORISE – Finish Your Outfit with an accessory. Don’t save them just for High Days & Holidays – that little
bit of attention to detail, really makes a difference, pulling your look together, helping with colour combining & giving an
overall polished presentation. HANDY HINT – Hang up your accessories where you can see them, don’t keep them stuffed in a
drawer – they will give you outfit clues in the morning.
- 5 MINUTE MAKEUP – If you don’t normally wear makeup, spending just 5 minutes in the morning can really lift your look and
take you from tired to glowing in an instant – a little bit of tinted moisturiser or BB cream, eyelash curlers to give you that wide
awake look, a stroke of mascara, dab of blusher and slick of lip gloss is all it takes.
- BE BOLD – Surveys have found women wear 20% of their wardrobe, 80% of the time – so try something different, don’t just
reach for the same old jeans and sweat top every day, try a skirt or a pair of coloured trousers occasionally – trying something
new every now and again will breathe new life into your wardrobe.
Some very exciting news is that we will also this season be stocking Captain Tortue’s Gym & Leisure Wear Range – Java. It is a gorgeous range of comfortable yet stylish clothing that will make you want to run to the gym to sign up 🙂 ENTER THIS FREE COMPETITION TO WIN A FREE JAVA OUTFIT
We are extending this very popular offer to the end of May.
Fun with friends on the day, with benefits that last a lifetime.
Learn your most flattering Colour Tones and how best to wear them in Clothing, Cosmetics and Hair – an Inspirational Session to leave you Colour Confident this Spring.
- It takes 2 : You and a friend/mum/sister can come together for the price of 1 – £50 pp
- Gather a Group of 4 Girls for this Fabulous Friends & Fashion Package – less than half price at £40 pp
We’ve had a sneak preview and we absolutely love it and are sure you will too – So if you love
- Clothes that can’t be bought on the High Street
- Designer Clothing at High Street Prices
- Classic French Chic Styling
- Quirky Detailing
- Quality Clothing and Value for money
- Capsule Clothing
Book Your FREE Personal Shop & Style Session now. Taking bookings from 19th April to view this Exclusive Collection -these clothes sell out, so don’t miss out!!