We love Spring – its all about new life and energy and this season’s colour palette reflects that perfectly – vibrant blues, zingy yellows, fresh greens and sunny oranges. The power of colour never ceases to amaze us – wear it wisely for true benefits – these tones energise, lift your mood (and those around you), as well as when you choose the right tones, lift your skin and make you look younger!
Here are our Top Tips for a quick injection of mood boosting colour!
- Wear a scarf with this season’s tones – fab for colour close to your face and pulling colour combos in an outfit together.
- Wear a neutral outfit and get lots of different looks by changing 1 key coloured piece – think like a chameleon – you can look just right in any situation.
- Colour Combos – look to nature for inspiration – if you stick to the same tones, you can wear colour with colour to give your look a Wow!
- Layer it Up – A Bang on Trend Look and always a necessity in our climate -a great way to mix and match colours. To get the look this season – try the key trend of varying hem lengths and mixing fabrics.
Is your wardrobe bursting at the seams, but you can still never find the right outfit?This session is for you.
*You bring a suitcase full of clothes to us
*We use our Magic to Mix, Match & Multiply- building you lots of outfits to meet every occasion for your lifestyle.
FOR 2 WEEKS ONLY: MONDAY 23RD NOVEMBER – FRIDAY 4TH DECEMBER.
£50 FOR 2 HOUR SESSION !!! Normal price £120
Limited Availabilty. BOOK YOUR SLOT NOW!
It is a well known fact that planning is the key to success!! We have helped many clients with their wardrobes over the years and can safely say that planning ahead always works better than the “panic buy”. We know it is hard to take time out of your busy schedule to devote to wardrobe planning, but it will definitely help save you time and stress in the future!
Do you know you can have a different outfit for every day of the month from a capsule wardrobe with 12 key items – 4 bottom half and 8 top half pieces? It’s all about choosing those key pieces wisely.
So lets get you started – get in your wardrobe and take out all the garments that are old, don’t fit, or have never been worn because they were bought in a sale five years ago and they just really don’t suit you. From there have a look at what you are left with and think about keeping your look current and true to you. So this is where you want to inject a few key items that are “on trend” that suit you – we call it giving a nod to the trends rather than being a slave to fashion.
Here’s What’s Hot for Autumn:
- Graphic prints – used cleverly can elongate and slim.
- Colour – Blues in all tones. Accents of Magenta/Citrine/Orange mixed with Khaki/ Grey and Black.
- Layering – Tunics/ Tee’s to layer under and over.
- This seasons “must have” key piece is a long waistcoat/gilet in either a tailored or relaxed style.
We hope this inspires you to make a start to looking & feeling fabulous this Autumn.
If however you would like more help with any of the above just get in touch.
- Be Ruthless: Get rid of all those items that don’t fit you – pack them in a suitcase as we are sure you will slim into them one day, but in the meantime they are taking up valuable space.
- Be realistic: Out with the old and In with the new – if you haven’t worn a garment in the last year, what’s the likelihood you will wear it this year?
- Be creative: Split up outfits into individual pieces to allow you to mix, match and multiply! Try layering- it is a fabulous way to create lots of different looks from your existing clothes.
- Be practical : Identify your wardrobe gaps and write yourself a shopping list. Top tip – only buy something new if you can identify 2 or 3 things it will go with in your existing wardrobe –this is key to building a capsule wardrobe.
- Be accessory aware : A wardrobe of accessories can be as important as your clothing. They allow you to create multiple looks just by changing the colour of a scarf or a necklace. Scarves are also great indicators of how to blend colours. Hang jewellery and scarves where you can see them, this allows you to plan outfits and you are more likely to wear them as in our timestarved world -who has time to untangle a necklace in the mornings?
These tips should set you well on your way to a Winning Wardrobe, but if you would like more personalised advice, just get in touch