Bespoke Personal Styling
Our services are tailor made to fit you, whatever your style needs, lifestyle or budget.
We are passionate about helping every individual to feel confident in their own skin. When you know you look good, you feel great.
We provide you with your own personal style formula, along with the tools and techniques to enable you to become a more confident, stylish you.
Our Style Services:
Get Colour Confident – Learn how to wear colours that flatter you for the quickest, cheapest and easiest way to refresh your look – leaving you looking more youthful and updated.
- Get Style Savvy – Learn how to Dress Your Bodyshape by choosing styles, patterns and fabrics that flatter your unique silhouette.
- Wardrobe Workout – We start by detoxing your wardrobe and then analyse the good garments – we mix, match & multiply to create the perfect Capsule Wardrobe that works for you.
- Personal Shopping – If you hate shopping, this session is for you as we do all the legwork – preshopping to find looks that suit you, your lifestyle and your budget.
- Pampered Shopping in our In-House Boutique of Beautiful French Clothing (sizes 6-22) – This innovative, relaxing shopping experience may mean you never want to hit the High Street again.
- Style Coaching – Do you need a Style Overhaul for a specific situation or event but don’t know where to begin – we can help, so get in touch to take the first step.
- Image & Impact in the Workplace – Are you Dress Code Dyslexic? Let us get your wardrobe working for you.
Thank you so much. I have been out and updated my wardrobe with colours and yesterday was called “radiant” by one of the guys in the office.
I got the job! I had my interview last week so i’m delighted to have been successful. I thought about your advice and wore a dark brown suit with a purple top.
I invested in a new professional wardrobe with confidence. It was a pleasure to shop knowing what colours to select and avoid! I feel good that I have chosen wisely and subsequently worn everything.
Jane and I had a great time today finding out about our colour and our style. I came home and after a cup of tea set about my wardrobe again and started a little list of what I need. Jane is away home with a bag full of goodies, only thing is she doesn’t know how she will find space for them.
I am already looking forward to booking a personal shopping trip later this year.
Wow had an amazing day with my sister having our colours & shaping done. Looking forward to putting all we learnt today into practice (shopping woohoo). Marlene & Adele were superb, very friendly & professional. Highly recommend them.